3rd Quarter SCAC Meeting
Long Island Business Council
3rd Quarter Meeting
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
7:45-8am Breakfast & Networking
Nesconset Fire Department
25 Gibbs Pond Road
Nesconset, NY 11767
- Senator John Flanagan will be providing an Albany update.
- Suffolk County Comptroller John Kennedy will provide a Suffolk County update.
- Smithtown Supervisor Ed Wehrheim will speak on Downtown Revitalization.
- Joshua Bienstock, JD., LLM - "Effective Negotiating Strategies The Art of the Principled Deal".
- Rebecca Sanin, President and CEO of the Health & Welfare Council of Long Island (HWCLI) will speak on "The Importance of the 2020 Census".
- Thomas Ford, SVP Business Banking of People's United Bank will speak on Financial know-how for small business.
- John Macri - Insurance Program speaker.
Senator John Flanagan
SVP Business Banking
People's United Bank
John G. Macri, CFP
La Ferla Group
Connect with us on our Facebook page